Thursday, November 1, 2007

pre sugar high



So, I got a note today from Elliotte's teacher today. She said that E had to have her card pulled twice today. Something about her not really giving it her full attention. I guess I should not tell her that the precious child was still up at 11:00 p.m. eating candy and watching Harry Potter(yes, at least it was a "clean" version of the movie). I am just going to blame it on her dad who said,"if they had not already missed school once this week, he would have let them stay home." I can't even comment on that one.

Good night and happy candy eating!

I wish I had taken an after photo of the ragamuffin group. It was a sight to behold. Peter had eaten something that made his entire mouth blue. I don't even want to know...well, what color will his poop be?

1 comment:

Ouiser said...

what an awesome US Diva!!