Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh, Sweet Victory is mine!

I never really thought of myself as a technical failure, but it took me far too long to figure out the whole flickr to blogger thing today. It was almost as if what I was looking for kept disappearing right when I figured it out. As you can see now, I finally reigned victorious! I just hope that this will help me with keeping current pics and info about the family out there for you to see.

School was good again today for the girls. N is really feeling comfortable with her new class and finding herself a natural leader. It is hard to believe that she will be 8 yrs old in a couple of weeks. I haven't gotten any real info from E about school yet. She just floats right on in and makes herself at home.

Guilty pleasure...that show on Bravo called Flipping Out. The guy is so insane and OCD. It kills me. I can't stop watching it...kinda like a train wreck.

I had a wedding consultation today. Sweet girl and great colors and concept. I will enjoy working with her. I have another consultation on Monday for another wedding. I did a bridal show at the Hilton a couple of weeks ago. I will be curious as to how much business it really brings in. Two consultations so far...we will see. And then there is the "Lord of the Ring" elvish wedding that I have bid on. It is almost worth getting it just for the laughs of saying that I have done a LOTR wedding. It takes all kinds to make this world go 'round. I have done a wedding at the chapel at Graceland. Could it get any better?

Must go to bed...school comes early tomorrow!

No comments: