Saturday, September 15, 2007

party like it's her birthday



So, today Nell had her "friend" birthday party. It was an art party- the kids decorated photo frames and also decorated a birthday cake. Thank goodness that there was also a real cake to cut and serve. It was such a great day. Two of my great small group friends, Emily Brown and Melissa Kelly, were in charge of the party. They have started a new business. It is called "The Whole Shebang!" Nell was their guinea pig. I am so impressed. they did such a great job. I am so excited for them and wish them the greatest of luck!

I think that today is the end of Nell's birthday whirlwind. I was so impressed with her. She asked that people bring donations to the Humane Society instead of bringing her a gift. Later in the week, we will take everything to the Humane Society. She is so excited about it. I have to say I am so proud of her selfless decision. I don't know that I would have done the same thing at her age.

Bad headaches for the last few days with little or no relief. It is about to make me go insane. It really brings me down and makes it hard to be a good mom and wife. I just pray that something will finally give. Ok, enough pity party.

must go to bed- church comes early tomorrow...

No comments: